Registration to the ServiceWave is open to everyone. All attendants to the ServiceWave are required to register. Early bird rates are available till 23rd of September 2011.
Please register here: https://www.conftool.com/servicewave2011/
|Full Package (regular)||430€||550€|
|Full Package (student)||290€||400€|
|Conference only (regular)||290€||400€|
|Conference only (student)||190€||300€|
|Half-day Workshop Ticket||120€||220€|
|Full-day Workshop Ticket||180€||280€|
|Gala Dinner Ticket||80€||80€|
The Full Package includes access to all sessions of the main conference and to the workshops (full-day), the conference proceedings, the workshop post-proceedings and the gala dinner.
The Conference only Ticket includes access to all sessions of the main conference, the conference proceedings and the gala dinner.
The half-day Workshop Ticket includes access to one half-day workshop and the workshop post-proceedings.
The full-day Workshop Ticket includes access to ServiceWave2011 workshops and the workshop post-proceedings.
All fees are in Euros. Payment is possible by credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
- The registration of participation is binding.
- Early registration fees apply only when registration is completed by or on 23rd of September 2011 and valid payment is received.
- Cancellations (full or partial) must be submitted in writing via post or fax. Cancellations (full or partial) received until 30 days before the start of the event are subject to a 20% administrative fee. Refunds will be made within four weeks of the end of the conference. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- Instead of cancelling, you may transfer your registration to someone else by giving him or her a written authorisation that is presented on-site.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The organisers reserve the right to modify the program in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- PhD students with a full time employment are NOT accepted as student members.